Listen To This Blog
1. Shri Mahila Samaj would have made lesser papads for Lijjat
Lekin iss chutti ke liye bahut papad bele hain [Have literally had to beg for this one break]
So please don’t bother till I come back
2. The Totally Honest [What I really mean] one!
|What I write||What I actually mean|
|I am currently out of office||Saal bhar ‘tashreef’ ghisane ke baad yeh chutti mili hain|
|I will have limited access to phone and email||Phone kiya to ya to ignore marunga
Ya vapas aane ke baad mooh tod dunga
|In my absence , please contact Rishi||Kyunki Team Delegation?|
|email@example.com||Wo khudka kaam karle bahut hain
Mera kaam ghante se karnewla hain
He will wait till I am back, lekin kyunki lage na mere vajah se kaam ruka hain
3. Something’s come up at home. So today’s leave was even more unexpected than Rahul Gandhi being called to address a conference on Artificial Intelligence.
4. My stomach is more upset
Than my boss normally is
Am not going to be able to make it to work.
Unless they order a truck load of tissue
5. Took a day off today. Tomorrow is a national holiday. The weekend approaches. Availing the take one, get 4 leave offer! See you next week.
6. It’s raining out here. No. Seriously. And since my swimming is worse than Uday Chopra’s acting, have decided to take the day off.